Choose Showtime to Buy Tickets
ABQ Trolley Co: Best of ABQ City Tour
*Hop-on, Hop-off* | Half-Day Pass
The best first thing to do in Albuquerque
Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory
219 Central Ave NW
Albuquerque NM 87102
View Website |
Other Events at Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory
All Event Showtimes
Board downtown at the Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory | Valid from 2:45pm - 6:45pm.
Experience Albuquerque’s top attractions...in style! Spend a day exploring with the Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) Best of ABQ City Tour. Join us on a uniquely-Albuquerque, open-air Trolley for a hop-on, hop-off guided tour experience. We’ll take care of your transportation needs between Old Town, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Museum Row, University area, Nob Hill, Downtown, ABQ BioPark, National Hispanic Cultural Center and more! Ride the 120-minute loop once for a more traditional tour experience, or hop-on and hop-off throughout the day.
The Trolley makes a stop at the Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (219 Central Ave NW 87102) at 10:45am, 12:45pm, 2:45pm, 4:45pm & 6:45pm (end of the line).
All ABQ Trolley customers enjoy special offers from AT&SF’s community partners throughout the city! Refer to our “AT&SF All Stars” brochure for a full list of partners and discounts. You will receive a copy of this brochure when you participate in any of our tours, making you eligible to receive All Star discounts. Consider yourself an Albuquerque VIP!
· Buy tickets online or via phone at 505-200-2642. Walk-ups welcome at the AT&SF box office in Old Town (inside Hotel Albuquerque) or the AT&SF box office downtown (inside the historic Banque Building).
· Open Tuesday-Sundays (closed Mondays, except the Monday during and immediately after Balloon Fiesta) from April 1st to October 31st.
· Hours of hop-on, hop-off operation are 10am-6:45pm.
· Board initially at the Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) in Downtown. After initial boarding, guests can hop-on and hop-off at any designated stop along the route.
· The full tour takes approximately 120-minutes.
· Stops include Old Town, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, the University area, Nob Hill, Downtown, the ABQ BioPark, the National Hispanic Cultural Center and more.
· Receive discounts from AT&SF All-Star partners throughout the city.
· Receive loyalty discounts on other AT&SF tours and events.
· The ABQ Trolley is pet-friendly, but please be aware that many locations that you’ll want to explore (museums, restaurants, etc.) may not allow pets inside.
FAQs: click here for additional frequently asked questions about the ABQ Trolley.